- 2 Apples of your choice (sweet and tart are delish-like a Granny Smith)
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter (or other nut butter of your choice)
- 1 Tbsp Real Maple Syrup
- Water (optional-as needed to thin topping)
- Toppings: mini chocolate chips, raisins, dried cranberries, nuts, etc
- Wash apples thoroughly. Core and slice into rounds. Arrange onto your plate or serving dish.
- Mix nut butter and maple syrup to create a drizzle topping. Add water as needed so your topping is a smooth consistency.
- Drizzle mixture and top with your toppings of choice.
Let me know if you try this recipe!
For more recipes, tips, and encouragement, subscribe here.