What is “Belonging”?
Bible Study meets Book Club meets Counseling Support Group: this is discipleship counseling at its finest! A place where every woman belongs…
This will be a “closed group. This means that when enrollment closes we will not allow any new women into the group until the next round. Running a “closed” group allows us the tight-knit safe space for the stories we need to tell and the openness our souls need.
What is included?
- 6-8 Weeks of Private Group Calls: each call will be 1-2 hours long. During our calls I will offer Bible-based Discipleship Counseling support, and we will discuss what we have been reading, learning, and how this makes a difference in our lives.
- Book-club style discussion (reading of our theme book is entirely optional)
- Time for prayer & encouragement
- Scripture Reading Plan (following this plan is entirely optional)
- Early Access & Discounts for future cycles of “Belonging”
Who is this for?
Women who want to go deeper: deeper with Jesus, and deeper with each other. This group will help foster both while staying focused on Him!
Women who want to grow even in a difficult season–this group will offer you a place to share with an open heart and receive gospel-centered solutions.
Women who want to stay connected–through every high and low season, being deeply rooted in your purpose and with other believers helps you endure any storm.
What book are we reading? * Where can I buy it? * Is it required reading?
Jesus Over Everything by Lisa Whittle
Purchase a discounted copy here, an e-book copy here, an audiobook copy here. BONUS: you can also see all of her video Bible study sessions and get an additional study guide here. [This is NOT REQUIRED-just supplemental material if you want to enrich your experience.]
Please NOTE: The book is NOT required! You can participate and get so much from this group simply by showing up!