For the Christian woman who desires to honor God in every aspect of her life!
You are ready for change, and now is the time for freedom!
Let’s move forward today!
Sign up for your free 30-minute discovery call below!
*Your discovery call is a no-obligation conversation where you can share your story with me and we can explore whether my Biblical Counseling service is your solution.
Are you ready to break the cycle of negative thinking?
Are you ready to kick religious chains to the curb and embrace a true faith walk of grace?
Are you ready to claim your freedom in Christ?
➡ Know your true identity in Christ
➡ Know how to renew your mind in God’s truth
➡ Break free from old patterns of behavior
➡ Be confident in your purpose and spiritual gifting
➡ Think about something other than the guilt you feel
➡ Know exactly how to discern God’s Will for your life right now
➡ Develop the skills you need to read and understand God’s Word for yourself
➡ Have the tools you need to actually change!
It’s All possible with my One-on-One Biblical Counseling Program.
I’ll show you how!
Don’t Just Take My Word…
I am no longer in bondage to my flesh and sin via food addiction and eating disorders and I am truly free like I haven’t been in years – maybe ever! Thank You, Lord, for Marla.”
Here’s the Vision God Gave Me for this Work:
Here’s how using this service has positively impacted my own life:
When I first began using these scriptural tools, I had no idea of the GOLD I had tapped into. Of course, God’s powerful word always yields a return in our life! I began to see God use this in my own life to transform old patterns of thinking, shift relationships, and even break my struggle with postpartum anxiety and depression in an incredible way.
It even translated into my friendships, my marriage, and my business ventures.
Where I used to feel total self-doubt, I found confidence in God. Where I struggled to see vision and goals, I gained clarity and can boast in the work God has set out for me to accomplish.
Here’s how it works: 3 Month Intensive Support Program
Personal Inventory – An initial Personal Inventory including background and brief questions about your concerns, to be completed prior to our first session, so that we can maximize on every moment of our calls.
1 Introductory Session– One intro session (up to 90 minutes if needed) to dive into your Personal Inventory, set goals, and establish the direction of our time together. This Intro Session gives us a foundation for your sessions.
8 Private Sessions– After your Introductory Session, you’ll receive eight 60-minute sessions over the course of 90 days. These sessions will be tailored to your specific goals and needs.
Growth Projects–Growth Projects customized for you and given after each of the 8 sessions with PDF study guides and personal applications for your unique situation.
Gifts & Goodies-I LOVE giving gifts, so I am eager to bless each client with the best resources that will help you during your coaching, this may include a journal, reading material, or any other fun and useful gifts I feel led to include to help keep you going in the right direction.
Additional Resources-You will get additional resources, including one of my courses or workshops, recommended reading, articles and/or videos that would be helpful in your journey.
The Two Main Things You Can Expect
1. Encouragement towards Christ-likeness:
I will celebrate and encourage you in your spiritual success, and exhort you to think and act in a way that honors God.
2. Practical skills for spiritual growth and development:
I will equip you and teach you how to handle your situation using God’s Word and strategies that apply to your unique circumstances.
Here’s how your life and spiritual growth will look radically different after we work together:
- Begin to make decisions in alignment with God’s Word
- Learn to see yourself as God views you
- Begin to break chains and find freedom based in your God-given identity
- Finally forgive and move on from past hurts and struggles
- Learn to use God’s Word as your compass when making decisions that shape the course of your life
- Begin to understand and use God’s Word for change in your life
Get started today for just $1499
Limited Openings for 2 Women in October 2020!
Here are a few common questions that clients have asked about the program, along with my responses. If you have additional inquiries, don’t hesitate to email me at email@example.com
What is the difference between a Christian Counselor and a Biblical Counselor?
Biblical Counseling: a form of Christian counseling that approaches emotional and mental health from the perspective of Scripture, standing firmly on God’s wisdom over man’s wisdom, and encouraging the counselee to grow into the image of Jesus Christ.
As a Biblical Counselor, my goal is to point you directly toward God’s wisdom for whatever life situation you may be struggling with. I use my background as a certified Biblical counselor combined with a decade of experience in working with clients to help bring healing and restoration in a Christ-centered way.
What is Your Philosophy of Biblical Counseling?
- I personally believe that healing and health on every level is incomplete without the truth of God’s word and the healing power of the Holy Spirit at work in a believer’s life. Nothing compares to the transformation we experience at the innermost level when we approach God’s Word as our main tool to solve life’s problems.
- The goals of biblical counseling are to help the counselee become the kind of person God desires them to be, and to use the circumstances of the counselee’s life as a starting point to teach them “how to think and act in a way that would please the Lord Jesus Christ.” Colossians 1:28 states, “We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ.” God’s desire for the believer (and truly for every man) is that they can be presented to Him being perfect through the redemption of Christ. Galatians 1:10 questions, “For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ.” The biblical counselor’s goal is for the counselee to ask, considering my actions, thoughts, and motives, am I pleasing God or man? 1 Corinthians 10:31 should be the believer’s anthem in life, “Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.” The goal of biblical counseling is for counselee’s to clearly see a vision of the person God desires them to be, and to begin to change within their current presenting circumstance.
 Page 3, NANC On The Road Training Notes, Origin & Purpose of BC, Rev.2
What is Your Background & Training?
- Trained Biblical Counselor
- B.S. in Biblical Studies with a Double Minor in Biblical Counseling & Cross-Cultural Ministries, May 2008
- 10 years experience helping dozens of clients find life-changing freedom as a Spiritual Counselor
- Association of Certified Biblical Counselors certified, March 2012
Do you believe in psychology?
Psychology is the study of the way that we think, which is helpful to understand, but limited in its ability to offer us peace and hope. However, we know that God’s Word grants us all the wisdom we need for this life and the pursuit of godliness. He is our ultimate Counselor and Healer!
What Is Your Specialty Area?
What About Privacy?
How are my sessions delivered to me?
If you are seeking a Biblical Counselor to meet in person, please begin by looking here: ACBC-Biblical Counseling
Do You Offer Couples' Marriage Counseling?
What All Is Expected of Me?
Do your growth projects. I only assign projects, reading and action steps that I truly believe will produce biblical change and that will benefit you.
This sounds like a lot. How do I know that this won’t totally overwhelm me?
Why Do You Offer Programs & Not Just Sessions?
Do You Provide Single Sessions?
Yes. Single sessions are provided on a first-come, first-served basis at the rate of $250 for a 1 hour time slot (which includes suggested Growth Projects and resources for application), or $149 for a mini-session of 40 minutes. Mini-sessions do not include projects or resources.
Do You Offer Refunds?
Do You Offer Payment Plans?
Do You Participate With Health Insurance?
Your freedom in spirit is just 90 days away!
Don’t wait another second to make it your reality!